List replies, was: [Fwd: Re: [gNewSense-users] Open OEM project - voice

From: MJ Ray
Subject: List replies, was: [Fwd: Re: [gNewSense-users] Open OEM project - voice your support for gNewSense]
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 17:59:33 +0000

Guy Johnston <address@hidden> wrote:
> It's a good idea to choose 'reply all' or the equivalent in your email
> client, so the message gets sent to the list as well.

Or use an email client which supports mailing lists.  I keep a list at

Claws (formerly Sylpheed-Claws) seems the best at present, but GNUMail
and mutt have some support.  Please let me know if you have updates or
more information/links I can put on my page.

MJ Ray - see/vidu
Somerset, England. Work/Laborejo:
IRC/Jabber/SIP: on request/peteble.