Re: [gNewSense-users] Email address for Linus Torvalds?

From: Declan Naughton
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Email address for Linus Torvalds?
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 18:35:38 +0000

From     Linus Torvalds <address@hidden> ;)

On 3/23/07, Guy Johnston <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi, this is quite off-topic, but does anyone know a current email
address for Linus Torvalds so I can contact him? I've read a few things
by him (such as where he seems to
have misunderstood the free software community's use of the name
'GNU/Linux'. He claims that we're saying that the kernel should be
called that, rather than just the whole operating system, which isn't
true. I want to send him an email to set him straight, so he'll
hopefully stop spreading that kind of misinformation. I definitely hope
that he's just misunderstood, and he's not spreading lies.

Please avoid sending me Microsoft Office files - see
Don't get Windows Vista, get GNU/Linux - see

gNewSense-users mailing list

Declan Naughton