[gNewSense-users] Tor doesn't seem to be working

From: Guy Johnston
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Tor doesn't seem to be working
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 19:08:14 +0100

Hi, I've been trying to get Tor working in gNewSense using the Torbutton
extension for BurningDog, but it doesn't seem to be working, as the IP
address I use to connect to sites doesn't change. I've installed Tor and
Privoxy from the repositories. Does anyone know what might be causing
this problem?

Please avoid sending me Microsoft Office files - see
Don't get Windows Vista, get GNU/Linux - see