[gNewSense-users] gNewSense based on newer Versions

From: Daniel Boza
Subject: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense based on newer Versions
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 21:51:28 -0400

I don't think gNewSense should be based on newer versions of Ubuntu. Ubuntu has a lot of packages that haven't been tested for sufficient time to be called "stable". In fact I have a friend with Feisty that recently updates the packages and GUI crashed like 4 times in a week! Non-tolerable for a linux system.

Is true that Ubuntu have a pretty face for end-users but I think we need to prioritize stability.

--
Daniel Boza

Usuario Linux #403699