Re: [gNewSense-users] Translations Protocol

From: Daniel Boza
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Translations Protocol
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 02:40:14 -0400

That's ineffective, the main point of this is to publish "stable" translations, so we don't have to review bad translations later, also we know that the translation will be good from the start and no misinformation will happen.

On 5/26/07, Matthew Flaschen <address@hidden> wrote:
Daniel Boza wrote:
> [RFR] (Request For Review)
>
>   This is used when the translation is finished and you are requesting
> others to review it. Sometimes a RFR2 can follow if big chances have been
> made to the document. If a person who reviewed the document didn't find any
> mistakes he should tell so.

I don't think we need a review every time.  That could be overkill, and
there's always the option of removing/revising a bad translation later.

Matt Flaschen

--
Daniel Boza

Usuario Linux #403699