[gNewSense-users] Package co-ordinator advisory.

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Package co-ordinator advisory.
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 13:52:32 +0100

Hi, all.

Just to let you know, I have volunteered to act as co-ordinator for the checking of licences, in the MAIN package repository.

I have also got my name down for checking all those packages beginning with the letter "S" "s".

I haven't done anything like this before, so look forward to your support.  I hope together, we can make gNewSense even stronger.

Look forward to chatting to you all.

Cheers,

Chris.