Re: [gNewSense-users] needed wiki pages

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] needed wiki pages
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 18:21:30 +0100

All,

This is a really good idea (thanks Karl).  To get things started, maybe we could agree on the contents of the two pages, based on what Karl has said.

This task is one that could be completed fairly quickly, with the result being a much easier (and more productive) wiki for everyone to use.  In short, we'd be working smarter, not harder.

What does anyone think?

Cheers,

Chris.