Re: [gNewSense-users] I think my update manager has crashed - SOS

From: Kevin Dean
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] I think my update manager has crashed - SOS
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 15:35:37 -0400

Andrei messaged me off-list to try and resolve this but i just wanted
to add that I don't think this is a gNewSense issue - I pulled the
sources and examined the package and there are no illegal characters.

I then rebuilt it on gNewSense AND Debian Lenny then removed (but not
purged) it like he had and it was not repeatable.

-Kevin