[gNewSense-users] Bug reporting of suspected non-free.

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Bug reporting of suspected non-free.
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 09:18:36 +0100

All,

Hope you are all well.  I was just having a look at the wiki.  I notice that we still have suspected non-free software that hasn't had bugs filed against it.  Remember, if a bug has already been filed, we still need a bug report number putting in the table.

Could everyone check the table to make sure that they have completed the relevant bits.

Many thanks.

Cheers,

Chris.