[gNewSense-users] PFV- gNS freedom scorecard.

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] PFV- gNS freedom scorecard.
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 13:31:37 +0100

Hi, all.

I have added a new status _scorecard_, here.
(http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main/HowToHelp)

This will be updated weekly, and will allow anyone to see what
percentage of gNS is certified free.

In order to populate this table, it is necessary for anybody/
everybody to update the Packages page
(http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main/PackagesInMain), so that I can tell
how many packages we have.  I need to do this for my packages, so
you're not the only one :-).

I'm not really sure where this table belongs, so if anybody has any
(polite) suggestions, then please let me know.  Remember it has to be
on a page that we can edit, not a superuser page that Brian would have
to maintain.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Cheers,

Chris.