Re: [gNewSense-users] Documentation

From: Michael Fötsch
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Documentation
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2007 18:01:18 +0200

Mark William Darbyshire wrote:
 - Write more documentation!

Are people fine with this? Does anyone have some suggestions? Is
anyone already in the process of doing something with the
documentation? If everybody's fine with this I'll put my name down as
Overall Documentation Lead at Main/CurrentProjects in a couple of
days.

If you need any volunteers for writing docs, please let me know. So far, I wrote an installation walkthrough, but I didn't know what else was needed, so that was also my last contribution.

Kind Regards,
M.F.