[gNewSense-users] Hastening of bugs.

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Hastening of bugs.
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 19:16:56 +0100

Hi, everybody.

Please could you have a look at any bugs you have filed, and make sure
that they have had a recent update.

Often we need to contact package maintainers, or other members of the
free software community.  These people are busy, and sometimes forget
to get back to us.  If your bug hasn't had an update for over a week,
could you please try to re-contact anybody that you are waiting for.

If you don't have any bugs filed, it would be really useful if you
could have a look at one or two, some of them don't need special
skills to resolve.

Hopefully we will be able to have two new columns on the bug page, so
that this job will be made easier (anyone able to do this?).

Many thanks,

Cheers,

Chris.

--
Reasons why you may want to try GNU/Linux:

http://www.getgnulinux.org/

A great GNU/Linux distro:

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/