[gNewSense-users] Bug page formatting- help needed.

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Bug page formatting- help needed.
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 22:33:03 +0100

Hi, all.

I still need help to put 2 new columns on the bugs page.
Unfortunately, I have insufficient privileges.

I need the columns to be sortable by clicking on the heading.  his is
already being done with the other columns, so seeing how to do it,
shouldn't be too troublesome...I just can't do it myself.

Can someone please help?

Many thanks,

Chris.

--
Reasons why you may want to try GNU/Linux:

http://www.getgnulinux.org/

A great GNU/Linux distro:

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/