Re: [gNewSense-users] pfv.pl

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] pfv.pl
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 18:56:04 +0100

Lee,

Thanks for making this good Perl script better.  Of course, if anyone
can further fine tune-it, then that would be encouraged.

It's great that we have another tool at our disposal, and that the
excellent code that was originally written, can be examined and
modified by all.

Thanks to everyone involved.

Cheers,

Chris.