Re: [gNewSense-users] Weekly PFV stats

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Weekly PFV stats
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 20:44:33 +0100

Lee,

Thanks for doing the stats this week.  I've had a mad weekend, and it
really took the pressure off.

Things are looking encouraging for gNS, we just need to try to start
to get the language-pack sections started (as you said), and then
we'll really be cooking.

Thanks again, for stepping-in. Good work.

Cheers,

Chris.