[gNewSense-users] gNewSense Repo

From: Andres Genovez
Subject: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense Repo
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 17:04:28 -0500

Greetings I have a little question

How do I download All gNewSense and write It to DVDs

Since I don´t know because in gNewSense site, maybe this is for
downloading repos for development.

Thanks!

debmirror --nocleanup --verbose --progress --method=http
--host=ie.archive.ubuntu.com --arch=i386 \
 --source --dist=dapper,dapper-security,dapper-updates,dapper-backports
--section=main,main/debian-installer,universe \
 --ignore-release-gpg --root=ubuntu /the/target/directory

--
Atentamente

Andrés Genovez Tobar / Departamento Tecnico
COMERCIAL SALVADOR PACHECO MORA S.A. / DESDE 1945
SPM TECNOLOGIAS
Cuenca, Luis Cordero 9-70 y Gran Colombia
             Av. 27 de Febrero y Jacinto Flores
Teléfono. 593-7-2816587
Fax. 593-7-2882016
Celular 593-97670874