[gNewSense-users] PFV Package Section Summary update and call for help.

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] PFV Package Section Summary update and call for help.
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 08:29:31 +0000

Hi, everybody.

I've just updated the Package Section Summary

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main/PackagesInMain

Work seems to have stopped, which is a little worrying, as we are so
near our goal.

I know people have many other pressures on their time, but any help
you can offer would be great.

Particularly striking is Main kernel-wf- kz which hasn't been touched
for 126 days, as it seems that only one licence is preventing it from
being free'd.

I'll be doing the stats as usual, tomorrow evening.  In the mean time,
please help if you can.

Many thanks,

Chris.

--
Reasons why you may want to try GNU/Linux:

http://www.getgnulinux.org/

A great GNU/Linux distro:

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/