Re: [gNewSense-users] Artwork for Delta-H release.

From: marcus
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Artwork for Delta-H release.
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 18:08:15 +0100

Chris Andrew wrote:
I could be wrong, but I think the KDE has traditionally used blue.

That's true and why Kubuntu uses blue to differentiate from Ubuntu and fit in with KDE.

I don't mind the green, but it just doesn't feel like everything fits together when the graphics and colours don't match. Start with green, switch to blue. It feels a bit "makeshift", and doesn't look professional to reviewers either.

Sure, it's not the top priority, but it is first impressions which count with reviewers and new users.

Marcus