Re: [gNewSense-users] Artwork for Delta-H release.

From: marco\.chieppa-crap
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Artwork for Delta-H release.
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 03:03:48 +0100

oh, yes.
the best, for me, is the 2nd draw (with the world GNEWSENSE)
but no uppercased (like now, "gNewSense")

This is a necessary change on gNewSense logo. But on my
personal opinion
I prefer the case be preserved gNewSense and not gNEWSENSE

El jue, 14-02-2008 a las 14:38 -0300, Patricio Hernán Maciel
escribió:
> This is my vision about the logo...i think is a "hard to
see"...had
> many crossed lines that difficult the perception of the
shape, i've
> been thinking how to clean it, i've found just a way to do
that,
> drawing a more iconographic version, the result can view
it here:

> http://dalemasduro.iespana.es/imagenes/gns/logo_mod.png
>

> It's more clean to sight,  fit perfect in any background,
i've try to
> respect every element of the design...but i don't know if
my concept
> change the essence of the author...
>
> About the font, i like how to fit that font (Libel Suit)
with both