[gNewSense-users] Call for Freedom Verification workstream leaders.

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Call for Freedom Verification workstream leaders.
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 22:51:38 +0000

Hi, everyone.

So that Lee and I can ensure that things don't get out of control, I
have added four new sections on the _Current Projects_ page:

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main/CurrentProjects

These sections are to do with progress reporting.  It will be
necessary for this work to be done once a week, or more often, by
anyone that wants to do it.  Basically this will allow both KFV and
PFV to have the same sort of weekly reporting, and enable everyone to
see who has done what work.

More importantly, as the kernel has around 25,000 files to check, it
helps Lee and I to keep on top of everything.

The amount of work required for these jobs is dependent on the
volunteer/s, but minimum requirement will be approximately 5 minutes
per week.

If anyone is interested, please email the list, or me directly, if you
would prefer.

Many thanks.

Cheers,

Chris.

--
Reasons why you may want to try GNU/Linux:

http://www.getgnulinux.org/

A great GNU/Linux distro:

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/