[gNewSense-users] KFV licence issue

From: Luis Alberto Guzman
Subject: [gNewSense-users] KFV licence issue
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 22:17:01 -0600

Hi.
I wanted to finish and complete the sections that i took, but i found
have found some issues.

Some of the code say: as an example
(c) 1996-8 Grant R. Guenther <address@hidden> Under the terms of the
GNU General Public License

In this cases i wrote to each developer that i found this problem, i was
waiting their answer but only one answered me. Saying that the previous
developer can or should say which version should it be.

That is the better case, the others i found is that they have no licence
at all. And not even the copyright developer so i couldn't ask them
about the licence.

What should we do in those cases, the ones it says "under GNU GPL"(not
version) and the others that don't have neither copyright or licence.

What do you think should apply?
I wanna finish these sections i adopted to continue with some others.

Thanks in advance! \o/
--
Luis A. Guzmán García
http://switnet.googlepages.com