[gNewSense-users] How to help with bugs?

From: Peter and Jesse
Subject: [gNewSense-users] How to help with bugs?
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 10:07:37 -0700

Hi all. I'm an undergraduate computer science student, and I decided to
spend the summer contributing to free software. The gNewSense HowToHelp
page suggests solving known bugs. I made a couple of patches for bug
00002 concerning name changes from Ubuntu to gNewSense, but I can't find
anywhere on the site that says how to submit the patch. I'm very new to
this, so any help would be great.
Thanks
 Peter Stevenson