[gNewSense-users] Which kernel version for KFV?

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Which kernel version for KFV?
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 21:02:41 +0000

Hi, everybody.

I just realised that one of my links is broken on the KFV page.

Looks like the kernel image we should be pointing at is

Hope everyone is happy with this.

Anyone know whether it is possible to run a link checking script on a
daily basis, to avoid this happening again (or at least enabling us to
notice it has happened)?  I know there used to be a Perl script that
did this.

Reasons why you may want to try GNU/Linux:

A great GNU/Linux distro: