Re: [gNewSense-users] More sections completed

From: Christophe Jarry
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] More sections completed
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 14:07:35 +0800

Hi everybody,

I send you the final version of the script KFV_SummaryTable, which updates the main table at, and now can manage the non-free reported column.

I've updated the links in the table to the linux-2-6-24-12-22 version, as we should use this version for checking now. So, Bake will find his section 'virtio' now.

I've also partially updated the page I hope I could update it completely before tomorrow.