[gNewSense-users] Suggestion for http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Kernel/Image

From: Bake Timmons
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Suggestion for http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Kernel/Image
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 14:11:44 -0400

I think that http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Kernel/Image (A) contains
directory information that should be in the non-existent page

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Kernel/Ubuntu-hardy-linux-2-6-24-12-22 (B).

We clearly could create (B) and just make it redirect to (A).  However,
I propose that we do the opposite: putting the directory content of (A)
into (B) and refer to (B) from (A).  After all, this way is consistent
with the URLs of the KFV pages that are currently being worked on.  More
importantly, it will better allow scripts to update parent section
pages, saving us hassle.