[gNewSense-users] Weekly Update.

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Weekly Update.
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 20:17:38 +0100

Hi, everybody.

PFV/ KFV:

It seems strange to be doing this update without Lee, but I instead
have the very capable help of Marco and Christophe.

The 'drivers' section is 2.82%  completed and 2.81% free.  Christophe
calculates that that is 0.714% of the whole kernel completed, and
0.712% free.

With regard to the Drivers section, it seems that bt has assumed
responsibility of the whole of Drivers.  Thanks for that, bt.  Looks
like that's another responsibility of mine gone.

The PFV and KFV sections still need some subject leads.  Could you
please look here and try to volunteer.

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main/CurrentProjects

Until we have some help here, the stats page and ?FV Contributor's
table will continue to be unmaintained.  They need sorting urgently.
I'm a bit concerned at the moment that I may have to start to do a lot
of the work myself, again, due to the lack of volunteers.  I was
hoping to avoid this, as it gives some resilience, if the work is done
by several people.

Bugs:

When checked yesterday, a new bug had been raised by Marco
(http://bugs.gnewsense.org/Bugs/00135).  I could be having problems,
but it seems that since the wiki upgrade, my bugs link isn't working.

I apologise once again for a less than perfect update.  Could I please
have some volunteers to help with things.

Many thanks,

Chris.

--
Reasons why you may want to try GNU/Linux:

http://www.getgnulinux.org/

A great GNU/Linux distro:

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/