Re: [gNewSense-users] State of deltah

From: Brian Brazil
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] State of deltah
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 20:33:32 +0100

On Sun, Apr 20, 2008 at 8:24 PM, Leo Arias F. <address@hidden> wrote:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Leo Arias F. <address@hidden>
Date: Sun, Apr 20, 2008 at 1:23 PM
To: Brian Brazil <address@hidden>

> If someone can produce gNS versions of human-icon-theme, ubuntu-wallpapers,
 > usplash-theme-ubuntu and ubuntu-gdm-themes in the form of a debian source
 > package (i.e. tarball) I can add them in. Please focus on ubuntu-gdm-themes
 > first, as daleduro has already produced some artwork for this that we can't
 > get in easily otherwise.

 do you mean like [1] or like [2]?
 Either way I can do it tomorrow night for gdm and wallpapers.
 I was trying to make the usplash, but that's harder, when is the deadline?

 [1] http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/u/ubuntu-gdm-themes/ubuntu-gdm-themes_0.29.tar.gz
 [2] http://mirrors.kernel.org/ubuntu/pool/main/u/ubuntu-gdm-themes/ubuntu-gdm-themes_0.29_all.deb

Like [1]. Artwork is at http://wiki.gnewsense.org/ArtworkPlan/Propose#toc9. I just asked Patricio for a minor tweak to it but I can handle the integration of that - the packaging is the tricky bit.

Hardy is out sometime Thursday, but we can add these in at any time after via updates.
It'd be nice to have the pretty artwork on the 2.0 CD on Thursday, and the more time we have to spare the better as I sense there'll be some 4:3/16:9 cropping issues.

Thanks,
Brian