Re: [gNewSense-users] KFV: Detecting sourceless firmware

From: Alexandre Oliva
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] KFV: Detecting sourceless firmware
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 16:11:07 -0300

On Apr 22, 2008, Christophe Jarry <address@hidden> wrote:

> I've run the find-firmware script of Brian and here is the result I have:

You may also be interested in using this script:

It knows about false positives, although it might (still) be too lax in
certain false positive matches.  I have some ideas to improve it in this
regard, but I haven't had time to implement them, and I know I won't for
the next 2 or 3 weeks, at the very least.

Alexandre Oliva
Free Software Evangelist  address@hidden,}
FSFLA Board Member       ¡Sé Libre! =>
Red Hat Compiler Engineer   address@hidden,}