[gNewSense-users] Wiki: password changes

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Wiki: password changes
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 20:51:14 +0200

I tried creating an account on the wiki. I wanted to use a safe password, which had a single quote in it. Creating the account seems to go OK. When I then try to log in it says "Name/password not recognized", but the link in the left side bar changes from "Login" to "Logout". I created a few other accounts (sorry for the mess) and the problem always occurs with passwords that have a single quote.

If this can't be fixed easily, maybe some kind of warning on the "Create Account" page could be useful? In the meantime, would it be possible to reset (of delete) the account for samgee? If not, I could just use another username, but it's easier to have to remember just one.

Thanks,

Samgee