[gNewSense-users] Re: Upgrading deltad -> deltah

From: Kaloian Doganov
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Re: Upgrading deltad -> deltah
Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 00:11:34 +0300

Yavor Doganov <address@hidden> writes:

    For those who shudder at the idea of reinstalling their system from
    scratch, here is what I did to upgrade.

Thank you four your guiding notes, Yavor.  I've managed to upgrade from
deltad using almost the same steps.  The only major difference is that
I've skipped the `aptitude install aptitude' step and the rest of the
process was somewhat simpler, but not much simpler. :-)

--
Protect your digital freedom and privacy, eliminate DRM, learn more at