Re: [gNewSense-users] Proposal regarding KFV data batch handling

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Proposal regarding KFV data batch handling
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 00:30:37 +0930

On Sat, 2008-07-12 at 10:53 -0400, Bake Timmons wrote:
> >     The attached perl script prints pathnames of non-free file entries
> >     (i.e., entries that are 0% free) in KFV tables.  The following text
> >     comes from a larger comment that started an earlier version of the
> >     script:
> >
> > Looks like linux-ubuntu-modules is done, can you do a run and dump the
> > output on the wiki somewhere?
>
> Yes, unless someone can suggest a better page name, I will put the
> list on the page:
>
> http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Kernel/linux-ubuntu-modules-non-free-files

Would be good. perhaps it should be linked to in non-free files related
bug reports? or make one overarching bug report for all the files in the
list?
It would be a good place to start working out what to file bugs about
upstream.
In time it may be posable to link the files in the list to their wiki
page, but i doubt that will happen any time soon :)
kk

--
Karl Goetz <address@hidden>