[gNewSense-users] yeelongs for porting

From: avr
Subject: [gNewSense-users] yeelongs for porting
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 05:04:30 +0100

Hi all,

I'm happy we are able to donate two new lemote yeelong laptops (including
shipping
within Europe) to promote the porting effort of gNewSense to these machines.

I think it's in the best interest of our community if the recipients would have
programming/porting experience regarding Free Sofware.

If you are interested or know someone who would fit the bill perfectly feel free
to reply to this thread or contact me directly.

   kind regards,
   Andreas van Ruth
   SoftwareLibre foundation administrator