Re: [gNewSense-users] Stephen Fry.

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Stephen Fry.
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 18:31:10 +0100

Chris Andrew wrote:
Hi, all.

Sorry if I'm a bit behind the curve!  I've just seen this excellent
plug [1] for Free software and wanted to let people know.

[1] http://www.gnu.org/fry/

Cheers,

Chris.

Wow, where have you been the last few months? But you are right: it is excellent. I've been saying for years that it would be cool to have a celebrity promoting free software. Thanks again to Stephen Fry and Matt Lee. Strange that this link was never posted to this mailing list. I'm glad you fixed that.

I hear the FSF are planning to do more videos, but that's about all I know. I'm looking forward to it.