Re: [gNewSense-users] spread gnewsense!

From: Luis Felipe Lopez Acevedo
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] spread gnewsense!
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 11:11:18 -0500

El dom, 19-04-2009 a las 17:28 +0200, Graziano Sorbaioli escribió:

> I invite all gNewSense users to join the spread gNewSense campaign.
>
> Put our button in your blog or website like I did in the right column:
> www.sorbaioli.org
>
> I linked it to the main website instead of the iso download link so
> people can read what it is all about before downloading.

For people who'd like to join this campaign, you can download the button
Graziano is using:

http://introsmedia.tuxfamily.org/gns/download_gns_button.tar.gz

It contains a png image with transparent background and the raw svg
file. Feel free to modify it.

P.S.: Graziano, you should use this one instead.