Re: [gNewSense-users] Unrar files through "Archive manager": possible?

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Unrar files through "Archive manager": possible?
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 22:50:11 +0200

Umarzuki Mochlis schreef:
2009/5/11 Javier Garcia <address@hidden>

I installed a package to unrar files that i found in Synaptic, but when i
try to unrar a .rar file with the "Archive manager" it says it didn't
support rar files.

So, is not possible to unrar with the "Archive manager"? How do you unrar?
with the terminal?

I don't know if unrar is a non-free program or not but if it is, you have to
enable multiverse repo, if I'm not mistaken and install unrar

Please don't ask people to install non-free software. Also, gNewSense doesn't have a multiverse repo.