Re: [gNewSense-users] I decided to abandon gNewSense

From: 明覺
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] I decided to abandon gNewSense
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 13:41:19 +0800

On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 8:44 PM, Patrick DeBoard <address@hidden> wrote:
> Mu wrote:
>> I see your point, but I would recommend you to try other ways...instead of
>> going directly to the oposite side.
>> Ubuntu for instance would look familiar too you and it is very
>> probable that you won't have problems with connection.
> I'll look into that, Mu.  I used Ubuntu before, without internet connection,
> and I liked it quite a bit.  It would be great if I could put both OS's on
> my hard drive, but unless the Ubuntu software can partition it for me, I
> don't believe I would be able to do it.  Yep I'm a compu-dope.

how about overwrite the gNewSense partition when installing ubuntu or
debian? that would be quite simple. For I'm a debian user(haven't used
ubuntu), I know the iceweasel web browser in debian can diaplay
internet video quite easily. If you tries debian, feel free to send me
email, i will show you the very simple steps to setup it.

When gNewSense can play video easily, I will notice you :)