Re: [gNewSense-users] Re: gNewsense in very old hardware

From: Jason Self
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Re: gNewsense in very old hardware
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 23:29:50 -0700

On Aug 20, 2009, at 11:42 AM, Yavor Doganov wrote:

Glancing through the ubiquity source will reveal the secret, I guess,
even to those who cannot grasp the logic of the code.

Not really. I assume that it must exist somewhere in gnewsense- cdsource-deltah-i386-2.2.tar, but after spending a day digging around in it I give up. I don't feel any closer to finding it.