Re: [gNewSense-users] Where's laptop advice? I started a wiki page...

From: Jason Self
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Where's laptop advice? I started a wiki page...
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 18:24:56 -0700

On Sep 1, 2009, at 6:17 PM, Ciaran O'Riordan wrote:

The laptops that I've seen people claim are fully supported are:

* Asus 701
* Asus 900
* Yeeloong

If anyone knows of others, I'd be very happy to know about them in the
coming hours/days, and they should be added to the wiki page.

All of them but the Yeeloong have a non-free BIOS so I'm not sure about recommending them.