gNewSense-users Digest, Vol 36, Issue 7 ( [gNewSense-users] Tomboy/Netbe

From: R.Siddharth
Subject: gNewSense-users Digest, Vol 36, Issue 7 ( [gNewSense-users] Tomboy/Netbeans/jdk )
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2009 12:20:26 +0530

Thank you Lars Nooden  and Ice Cube . I feel Netbeans is a heavy weight
app though it provides me with good features ( like compile on save ) ,
I would know if there are any light weight application which can do the
job ( compile and run java code )  .

Lars , I would like to try Gnote once I install gNS . I have quiet a lot
of information put in Tomboy app , Is Tomboy files compatible with
Gnote ? or should I do some porting work ? .
--
Learn about fsf !
R.Siddharth