Re: [gNewSense-users] [OT] Greetings to the list users

From: Jason Self
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] [OT] Greetings to the list users
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 10:28:25 -0700

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 9:50 AM, Allan Aguilar <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello! I am Allan Aguilar. I salute you and offer you my assistance in
> anything I can. I really enjoy being here.

Welcome. If you' re looking to provide assistance, some ideas are to
lurk around on the forums/IRC/mailing list to offer assistance, work
on the documentation/the wiki, work to report/fix bugs, become a
Package Freedom Verifier at [1], or maybe work on using Builder to
liberate the alternate install CD. That's something that came up
before at [2] and would be helpful for people running gNewSense on
older hardware (or those that prefer minimal installations.) In short,
it seems pretty much wide open since the community is so small.

[1] http://wiki.gnewsense.org/VerificationTeam/VerificationTeam
[2] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnewsense-users/2009-09/msg00002.html