Re: [gNewSense-users] [OT] Greetings to the list users

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] [OT] Greetings to the list users
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 19:31:25 +0200

Allan Aguilar schreef:
Hello! I am Allan Aguilar. I salute you and offer you my assistance in
anything I can. I really enjoy being here.

Hi Allan, glad to have you with us.

Regarding your offer: you can help us best by telling people about free software and gNewSense. You can also help by guiding users through any (technical) issues they might have, on this mailing list, the localized ones or the IRC channels. Other ways to get your hands dirty are on http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main/HowToHelp.

Regards,
Sam