[gNewSense-users] Using microphone on the lemote yeeloong

From: Niklas Cholmkvist
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Using microphone on the lemote yeeloong
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 00:39:03 +0300

Hello,

Has anyone managed to use the microphone(voice over ip or recording
something in audacity for example) on the lemote yeeloong?

I have not managed to record anything in audacity. I know that the mic
is sensitive to sound because in alsamixer if I raise the 'volume' of
the microphone and put my finger near the hole for the microphone I can
hear something in my headphones.

I'm just interested to know if anyone uses the machine successfully with
voice over ip or something else.

I'm looking forward to your help,

Niklas