Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense as lightweight PIM server on VIA ARTiGoo

From: Pen-Yuan Hsing
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense as lightweight PIM server on VIA ARTiGoor Lemote Yeeloong?
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 18:12:16 -0400

Thanks for the tip about the motherboards, I have sent a question to the Coreboot list.

As for running Citadel or SOGo on gNewSense, I can't find them in the default gNewSense repositories. According to their websites, they can be found in the regular Ubuntu repositories. I realise Ubuntu != gNewSense. But if I want to install either one of those groupware from a repository, which one should I add? That is, there seems to be different repositories for different Ubuntu releases? Which one should I use?

Thanks!