[gNewSense-users] twilight zone installation issues

From: Daniel Versa
Subject: [gNewSense-users] twilight zone installation issues
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 03:33:58 -0800 (PST)

This might be worth an LOL or two at my expense, but that's what the internet
is good for after all:

I just downloaded/burned the latest gNewSense ( )

The install looks exactly like a debian installer.  Saying "what the heck," I
went all the way through and ended up with what appears to be a
network-installed debian 5 OS.

Where did I mess up?  The only thing I can think of is that maybe I chose the
wrong repository somewhere in the install/setup portion...