[gNewSense-users] USA computer vendor is now loading Trisquel

From: usonaulo-pete
Subject: [gNewSense-users] USA computer vendor is now loading Trisquel
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 13:00:11 -0800 (PST)

A vendor of GNU/Linux computers in the USA, ZaReason, has just begun selling computers with Trisquel pre-installed. Since Trisquel uses the linux-libre kernel like gNewSense, most likely gNewSense will run fine on their computers.

Other distros that it pre-loads are Ubuntu, Kubuntu, Edubuntu, Fedora, Linux Mint, and Debian.

Below is some text from their January 4, 2011 Newsletter:
(http://zareason.com/shop/news.php)

ZaReason: Getting even Free-er

With a new year comes new freedoms. If you love freedom as much as we do, you'll be happy to hear we are beginning to ship a FSF-approved distro named Trisquel: http://trisquel.info/

Several ZaReason computers are optimized for Trisquel:
our popular Terra HD, our ever-so-slim Hoverboard, and our professional line, the Strata Pros.
<snip>

--pete