Re: [gNewSense-users] meld+pygtk dependency problem

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] meld+pygtk dependency problem
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 13:21:38 +0100

Ivan Ivanov wrote:
На Sat, 29 Jan 2011 19:50:43 +0100
Sam Geeraerts <address@hidden> написа:
python   # Starts a Python console, with a >>> prompt
import pygtk

That was good idea. I cannot import the module – there is no module
called pygtk.

I have no time to debug it today, but we've got a clue. I'll
investigate the problem next week and will report the result :)

Perhaps the solution is as simple as "aptitude purge python-gtk2 && aptitude install python-gtk2", but that wouldn't tell us much about what caused the problem. Good luck in any case.