[gNewSense-users] Re: added 'metad' file to initrd = test it ---

From: matti christensen
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Re: added 'metad' file to initrd = test it ---
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 18:11:27 +0200

installation stops at;

'Warning: Failure trying to run: chroot /target dpkg --force-depends --install
var/cache/apt/archives/base-files_5.0.2_all.deb
var/cache/apt/archives/base-passwd_3.5.20_mipsel.deb'

please note that installation runs without errors when using debootstrap script 'sid' linked to 'metad'

see attached syslog file ...

/mc

Quoting Sam Geeraerts <address@hidden>:

matti christensen wrote:

of course i've used the tarbals = i had to assume the documentation is up to date /mc

The latest deboostrap tarball is in overlays/kgoetz instead of overlays/buildd. I edited documentation accordingly. I haven't personally tested with that debootstrap.

keep-IT-simple