Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense MetaD with LVM

From: Ivaylo Valkov
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense MetaD with LVM
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 12:53:33 +0200

At 25.02.2011 Graziano worte:

>  gNewSense 3.0 will be based on that and will support i386, amd64 and
>  mipsel.

Now I am confused. I thought metad and 3.0 are the same thing. At least
the debootstrapping article on the wiki [1] is implying they are.

If I understand correctly, gNewSense 3.0 is not metad anymore, and
instead of lenny it will be based on squeeze.

Sorry, probably I have missed that on the dev mailing list.

[1] http://www.gnewsense.org/Documentation/DebootstrappingGNewSense3