Re: [gNewSense-users] What part of Debian is nonfree?

From: Quiliro Ordóñez
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] What part of Debian is nonfree?
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2011 09:01:08 -0500

El 04/08/11 06:48, Karl Goetz escribió:
On Thu, 04 Aug 2011 09:06:37 +0100
Michael Dorrington<address@hidden>  wrote:

On 22/05/11 11:25, Michael Dorrington wrote:
On 15/05/11 04:55, Karl Goetz wrote:
There is more information at
but I think the Debian entry needs to be redone.
=== Is Debian a good Free Software choice? ===
I don't know why this thread rose from the dead, but please leave it
alone now. ( If you feel the entry needs updating, find the correct
list, probably the GNU webmasters. This is the wrong list.)

That wiki page is promoting Debian as a "good choice". I have posted my comments on its discussion page but I would like to know what list we are supposed to discuss that if it not here. Thank you.
Quiliro Ordóñez

"No se puede sacrificar la libertad por ningún bien, por ninguna promesa de pan o de paz o de justicia, porque ese pan tendría amargura de veneno, esa paz sería de muerte, y esa justicia no sería justicia humana ni tendría sentido." Alfredo Pérez Guerrero

"Não se pode sacrificar a liberdade por nenhum bem, por nenhuma promessa de pan ou de paz ou de justiça, porque esse pan teria amargura de veneno, essa paz seria de morte, e essa justiça não seria justiça humana nem faria sentido." Alfredo Pérez Guerrero