Re: [gNewSense-users] [OT] wifi adapter (USB)

From: Timothy Musson
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] [OT] wifi adapter (USB)
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 19:28:43 +1300

On 25 March 2012 17:33, Stayvoid <address@hidden> wrote:
> I'm looking for a trusted wifi USB adapter which uses completely free
> software.
> What do you use?

I haven't had any trouble with my USB wifi adapter by Alfa:

I got this adapter a couple of years ago, specifically because it
didn't require non-free software. I'd better tell you that I haven't
actually tested it with gNewSense, only Ubuntu 10.04LTS. But I am
confident it would be fine with gNewSense.

Tim Musson